Simpson & Brown Architects with Addyman Archaeology

Menu

Thomson's Tower

Thomson's Tower is a restored octagonal curling house by W H Playfair, built for the Duddingston Curling Society in 1825. It is located on the north side of Duddingston Loch to the south-east of Edinburgh.

Find out more →

Living North Pennines

Living North Pennines is a Heritage Lottery and English Heritage funded project improving access and protecting at risk buildings and structures throughout the North Pennines region. The project was carried out in three phases over a period of four years.

Find out more →
Landscapes, Ruins & Monuments Archive →