Simpson & Brown Architects with Addyman Archaeology

Menu

St Albans Cathedral

A new welcome building at St Albans Cathedral designed to sympathetically connect the main Cathedral building to its 1980’s Chapter House, and provide much-needed accommodation and modern facilities to support the varying needs of the Cathedral congregation, visitors and staff.

Find out more →

Rievaulx Abbey Visitor Centre

A new museum, shop and cafe set within the grounds of the former Cistercian Abbey in the North York Moors National Park.

Find out more →

The Willow Tea Rooms

Simpson & Brown are working with the Willow Tea Rooms Trust to help restore the 1903 Charles Rennie Mackintosh designed Willow Tea Rooms and create a world class exhibition and education centre in the adjacent building.

Find out more →

The Botanic Cottage

The cottage stood at the entrance to the original Edinburgh Botanic Garden on Leith Walk from 1763 to 1820. In 2008 the cottage was carefully dismantled and has been re-built within the current Botanic Gardens at Inverleith in 2015.

Find out more →

York Art Gallery

Completed in 2015 the £8 million refurbishment project at York Art Gallery was carried out in collaboration with Ushida Findlay Architects.

Find out more →

Eltham Palace Visitor Centre

A new Visitor Centre for Eltham Palace in south-east London. The English Heritage project is located in and around the original orchid houses and potting sheds within the grounds of the Grade 1 listed Palace.

Find out more →
Museums, Galleries & Visitor Centres Archive →