We are looking for an experienced Secretary to support the Practice Managers and Partners.
Key duties will involve: audio typing; answering telephone calls; greeting visitors and organising refreshments; email and diary management; arranging travel; organising meetings, as well as setting up conference and video/Skype calls; preparing agendas and relevant documentation, and taking confidential minutes at the monthly Partnership Board Meeting. An important part of this role will be as support to the Practice Managers and a general willingness to be flexible and undertake any task that ensures the smooth running of the practice.
For this role you will need an independent, resourceful, and proactive mind, managing your own time as well as supporting the practice; excellent organisational skills to manage multiple and competing demands with accuracy and attention to detail; and the ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines. To be considered for this position you should have the following skills:
· Intermediate/advanced competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Excellent diary management experience.
· Exceptional communication and diplomacy skills as you will be dealing with high profile clients.
· A business administration qualification at HND level/PA Diploma is desirable.
· Experience of Adobe In-design and Photoshop is desirable.
· Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant experience within a busy office environment is desirable.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com by 31st January 2018.
There are currently no vacancies.
Whilst we have no permanent vacancies at present, we are always keen to receive CVs from archaeologists who may be available for project-based employment on a short-term basis to complement our core team.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All specific vacancies will be advertised on this page, and on Twitter - @addymanarch.